Become a Member
Members benefit from professional development and support all year. We are here for you throughout your entire career, whether you are new to early childhood or have years of experience.
You will be re-directed to the NAEYC membership page. Be sure to select "Chicago Metro" as your affiliate during the registration process.
As a member you will receive:
- Membership in three organizations for the price of one! Your membership in Chicago Metro AEYC also includes membership in Illinois AEYC and NAEYC, the National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Online access to the current issue of Young Children in the Members Only section, along with the print publication of your choice—Young Children or Teaching Young Children. Members selecting Young Children will receive five issues per year. Members selecting Teaching Young Children/Preschool will receive five issues a year.
- 20% discount on hundreds of books, videos, brochures, and posters carried in the NAEYC catalog.
- Access to the Members Only area of NAEYC's Web site
- Discount on registration for the national conference
Regular and Student Members receive:
- 20% discount on prices in our catalog of hundreds of books, videos, brochures, and posters.
- Five electronic issues of award-winning Young Children, packed with the latest developments in early childhood education, practice, and research.
- The print publication package of your choice: five issues of Young Children or five issues of Teaching Young Children/Preschool (English or Spanish).
- Reduced registration fees at NAEYC-sponsored conferences and seminars, including the world's largest early education conference.
- Voting rights in NAEYC elections to help shape the future of the early childhood profession.
- Reduced subscription fees for the highly respected Early Childhood Research Quarterly, Exchange Magazine, Highlights High Five, and Education Week.
- Opportunities to participate in various insurance plans designed to meet your personal and professional needs, including professional liability insurance—and an Association-sponsored credit card service from Bank of America.
- Access to the Members Only area of NAEYC's Web site.
Join or Upgrade to Comprehensive Membership
As a Comprehensive Member and you'll receive five or six publications automatically as they are released throughout the year (a $100 value). What an easy way to enhance your professional development while building your personal professional library of early childhood education resources!
Cost of Membership:
- $135 - Comprehensive Membership
- $ 86 - Regular Membership
- $ 40 - Student Membership*
*Students must provide a current student ID number.