Program Improvement Services
The 360 Assessment is an easy way to see how your program practices measure up to the licensing and accreditation standards in the early care and education field. The 360 identifies your areas of strength, analyzes the difference between actual and desired competency in 10 standard areas and provides a practical plan to further develop and improve the quality of your program.
- The 360 is a money-saving tool. It offers guidance on where to focus your resources to achieve results.
- 360 assessors come to your program with a fresh set of eyes. They provide honest feedback about current practices.
- The assessment information is used to create a personalized plan for developmental purposes eliminating the pressures of spending time and money on just one high stakes accreditation and licensing visit to know if your program measures up enough to make the grade to get to the next level.
Targeted Technical Assistance
This service offers tailored support for programs seeking technical assistance in a very specific area for a short period of time.This service is also designed for early childhood programs that want to become accredited for the first time or which require support to become accredited through the NAEYC, NECPA or NAFCC standards.
Collaborative Reflection, Engagement and Adaptation for Teaching in Early Childhood (CREATE Results™) is an approach for building early childhood programs that continuously improve, demonstrate children’s learning, and create a set of practices specific to the children and their community.
Using an innovative school improvement framework, CREATE Results™ guides programs to identify opportunities for positive change and addresses those opportunities with professional development resources.
Other Programs and Services:
- Head to Toe: The Midwest Interactive Infant-Toddler Conference
- Opening Minds: The Chicago Early Education, Child Care and School-Age Conference
- Type 04 Certification Bilingual Basic Skills Training
- Membership-to-Leadership Program
- Community Garden Project
For more information on any of our programs and services, please feel free to contact us.